1.2

I brought my dog in on a sunday evening after she had been in a fight with my other dog. They did a fine job of cleaning up a puncture wound on her face and then shaved around one of her upper legs to check for wounds.They told me she had very sensitive skin and it may be a little irritated.

She cried through the night. they said only to put Gold Bond powder on it, nothing else. In the light of Monday morning I could see that the area was extremely inflamed and there were clipper marks in her skin. She had a temperature of 104 even though her face wound was doing fine.

The clipper marks got *** before they started to heal after my vet put her on strong antibiotics. When I told them I wanted compensation (my bill was over $500 and another $200 at my vet) they offered me $30 off. I provided them with photos. I was told that if they did nip her with the clippers it was just because the person doing the clipping probably didn't have much experience.

Well gee, I thought $500 would get me the EXPERIENCED vet tech.

Never again will I step foot in this place. I have posted this review, along with photos of the wounds,on my facebook page to discourage others from using this office.

Reason of review: They caused harm to my pet.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08.

Comments